On Saturday, March 3, 2018, Section NE-6B will host the Section Key Leadership Summit. Section participants have the opportunity to learn, explore, advance, and deliver exciting techniques and best practices from around our country.
Who Should Attend:
• Lodge Key 3 – Lodge Chief, Lodge Advisor and Lodge Staff Advisor
• Each Lodge is encouraged to bring up to three additional up and coming youth and two adults who have significant roles in your Lodge.
What You’ll Learn:
• Ideas for how Lodges can use to improve unit election rate, youth membership retention and lodge event participation rate.
• Better understanding of the Journey to Excellence requirements, especially those lodges struggle with the most.
• New ideas from discussions between our lodges.
• How to create plans on how you can implement new ideas in your Lodge.
• Innovative approaches on how to improve your lodge.
Bashore Scout Reservation
160 Moonshine Rd, Jonestown, PA 17038
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Starting at 9:00 AM and running until 4:00 PM
REGISTRATION INFORMATION COMING WITHIN NEXT FEW WEEKS